An insulation breakthrough: The Nano-Air® Jacket featuring FullRange™ insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable,
you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Breath-freezing approaches and sunlit summits, spindrift runnels and corniced ridgelines—for every moment of an alpine mission, the Nano-Air® delivers a breakthrough in active insulation. Put it on and leave it on through high-output, stop-and-go cold weather adventures—its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining our warm-when-wet FullRange™ insulation with a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket’s incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Logg inn for å kommentere